Saturday 3 February 2018

LOVE FOR BIRDS



I am listening to all sound tracks
Of the earth, reverberating 
Either in the air, or in black holes,
In search of voice of chirping birds,
That can comfort me, to bear resonance -
Life is not hard, everything is worth living,
And dream brings moral for life,
Sorrows brings changes in conciousness.
Fire is not languishing burns,
It burns amoral activities. 
Bodies are not machines,
But are geometrical form for living of soul. 
Human being is manifestation of living self 
and its consciousness, as I feel it,
Singing is an occasion of  rhythm of heart,
And when I wake up every morning
I love to see glimpse of  beautiful birds, 
Either in the garden or in the balcony, 
They sing to hug with the nature for getting purified.  
And it will create first line of my next poem,
All their appearance will fill emptiness with love,
To gleam with words, those hold respect to delight
That is the source and beginning of wonderful things
Upon the earth for living and for going through 
Existence of the universe. 
It is substance for life and for poetry.

2 comments: