Tuesday 19 August 2014

COLLEGE SQUIRE LAKE

Rain just stops falling,
I come out from a shade of a shop
In the street of College Squire,
Kolkata gets path of swaying of rain.

I stop at College Squire Lake,
A mist hovers in circling strangeness,
Lake water cool and vibrant with little waves,
Magical moments, behold decent calmness.

Rain holds easiness upon the earth,
It is the source of charming apparel
In sequence of philosophical tune,
I just take the path of remembering

Of those days when I came here
For taking a dig into career
Forty five years back, and to me now
This lake is like something born

Behind glossary of connective terms
Those are still musical in heart of
Roving life with significant zeal to survive,

In the heights of remembering the past. 

1 comment:

  1. "Forty five years back, and to me now
    This lake is like something born "Hello my dearest friend and poet Asim VERY NICE The past is memories is all our lives but also the "now" is the life is the sweet air that touches the flesh and our causes shivering and tells us to "LIVE" without a time but with fond memories after having the "now" remembrance is !!!!!!!! Thank you very much my poet !!!!!!!!!!!!!\

    ReplyDelete