Saturday 7 September 2013

LIVING BEYOND SHADOWS OF PROPAGANDA


O dear one, my strength is linking to dryness,
Only link, it is my mobile phone
That appears only to voice of a child,
And I feel comfort; as he is able to say, ‘Eei’
My walking with life is full of tufts
And shafts of yellow grass, higher
Above the height of nothingness, yet
I do live as if I am no one upon the land.

For the link, I have to turn hard,
No new garments I bought, wearing only old ones,
I am always pressing my mind for savings,
For paying cost for internet and mobile phone service,
Where I have to collect connections, and
Never varies my mind, even if silver dreams do come,
The only care I do intend for making me contacted
With the boy for hearing his voice on mobile phone,
and to see his pictures on internet social sites.  

As the child, beloved one,
Separated, by some persons of home and abroad,
Lives far away from me,
And as the child is yet to learn speaking to return from war zone,
My agony goes beyond submission and subjugation.
When I speak about need of a doctor for child's treatment,
They shout at me, young managers for the child,
As if I am trying to diverge thinking for well being
Of the child, as he appears to be well,
and he is fit to gain their confidence.

As an old man, my endeavor limited to seeing only window,
And I have to go hiding from their propaganda over shadow.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment