Wednesday 3 October 2012

LIFE AND DESTINY


I run on faults,
I have come a long way,
I know I have to run,
And effortlessly I have to understand,
The bearing of simmering burden
On my back,
To reach to the sea
That is my aim,
That is meant for me,
And time brings conclusion
To live on sharp razor-edge,
Smell on smell
Word on word
With body in pain,
Over fire of speeches
Delivered by others,
Who are making differences,
Between common and uncommon,
Between reality and dream,
And I think of my faults,
As generality of living
For my life and destiny. 

9 comments:

  1. Great Poem...many layers of thoughts and feelings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fate ............ this made ​​with our own hands with mistakes and weaknesses with the strength but also the weakness of soul and body ........ the balance in our life's work our very beautiful poem ...... my lovely poet and sensitive friend !!!!!!!!!!i like it !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great piece.

    everyone has faults,
    live on, keep running.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. vivid word painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. experiencing life is of great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. covers lots of layers ... enjoyed the flow

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of layers of sentiments, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful expression.

    ReplyDelete