Saturday 8 September 2012

MY LADY BEAUTY



I have seen you in your eyes,
To hairs that make big shadows around,
Over your face,
As if hairs encroaching your face,
And eyes are shut in thrill of love,
Horizon of beauty moves under your beauty,
That I want to see through all my life,
Turn after turn
Keeping a vigil sensation in your love,
O my lady beauty, you are defiance of my love.

I have seen your blush in very touch,
Great attitude of high spirit,
Life is full of love
When I see you, and always pray
You smile with closed eyes,
With all hairs falling down on your countenance,
As if the storm create lovely air,
Under younger and prettier transformation,
With every kiss that dazzles in your lips,
Millions of years we live at the centre of love.

1 comment:

  1. The poetry is rewritten, I am happy with the discussion of this poem at Writer's Cafe' in Linkedin.com


    MY LADY BEAUTY

    I have seen you in your eyes,
    Hair loosened down, drifting shadow
    Over your face,
    As if hair blown and tossed over your face
    And eyes are shut in thrill of love,
    Horizon of beauty moves under your beauty,
    That I want to see through all my life,
    Turn after turn
    Keeping a vigil sensation in your love,
    O my lady beauty, you are defiance of my love.

    I have seen your blush in every touch,
    Great attitude of high spirit,
    Life is full of love
    When I see you, and always pray
    You smile with closed eyes,
    With hair flicking over your countenance,
    As if the storm creates lovely air,
    Under younger and prettier transformation,
    With every kiss that dazzles in your lips,
    Millions of years we live at the centre of love.

    -@ Asim Kumar Paul

    ReplyDelete