Monday 7 May 2012

SLEEP WELL, MY DEAR LADY LOVE


She does not reply to phone calls,
Upon shared links of web page talks,
One window just props up on touch screen,
“She is sleeping; she does not receive any call.”

Truth shall come on my web page,
Going to search is now modern necessity,
I make a click on message forum
Or discussion page to feel the pulse

To give the world a message, love is peace,
If one person on proper way of saying it,
And puts a flag with good browsing heart,
Keeping many things open on good terms.

I tell her with living potentials
Strong sense in love credentials,
To act in desires over waters
With salty smelling over penguin softness.

Even when I beg for love,
She becomes manager of her love doctrines,
I have to pay a greater cost
As she is promising fortune for loveliness.

When she is sleeping far away from me,
She is like an angel over terms of acceptability,
I just make a comment on her message words,
“Sleep well, my dear lady love, have a sweet dream.”


No comments:

Post a Comment