Friday 6 April 2012

QUEST FOR LOVE


One day he says to her, “I am the love.”

-“Yes, I know, you are my world, but I do not find my loved pages once I acted upon them on my deep breath, and when I realize it I live on my essence, to fight signs of neglect, I am woman; I am here highly calibrated  to help a man, for every creation that the world needs.”
She says.

-“I know it is you, the woman, to hold a man in love, and now you are fighting on both ways, intellectually and financially as your lost pages are obsolete, and I am the love, and I am here to sport your search and to make you aware of it. The creation is a great realization, and we have to participate to gather knowledge again on this page for performance, that will bring us closer to the formation, we need it, dear; love is making tied to completeness, equally for both, in the form of adoration, formation, transition, and I am here to give you those assurances inside my love.”
He says.

-“I am the woman who loves you, to perform in completeness. In the beginning I was alone, now I feel something that I cannot explain, and I feel something missing, and I am to live on my entire soul as woman.”
She says.

-“Thanks dear, I think it is your nobleness, and I do not disturb you, and when you feel the missing and find it in my love, and call me, then I will come. I am yours for ever, and I will wait for you.”
He says.

The talks stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment