Saturday 21 April 2012

LOVE COMMUNICATION


Kathy
He behaves like God,
And I think he wants my approach
To be with him, I am bound to do it. 
I need not go to him
He behaves like God
And stays all time in my drawing room
He is now enjoying the TV program there.
Four days he has come here,
He works on his own.

Bruce
You allowed him to stay in your house,
He is your friend and loves you too.
If you do not to go to him and make him easy,
You do not find love in him for you,
Age is not bar; he is younger than you,
He has perhaps some shyness to be with you,
Please go to him and ask him to help you
In house hold works,
This will make him feel good.

Kathy
I am here in my bed room, chatting with you,
I am not false thinker of love,
I am waiting for his calls to be presence with him,
And I want to have a tidal approach,
I cannot be a floating feather for him.


Bruce
I think, he also thinks on the same way,
You just make him think you are not alien,
And do not want to be lost in high tide
Of communication gap, danger it is.
And keep him alart that you are woman
Who cares for him, and you have values
To honor your loved one, who is in the same house,
You are not unresponsive to his calls.
You have allowed him to stay in your house.
You have first to put your ankle in loving waters.

Kathy
I do not find other ways to make him awake,
I do not find any restless peers in him
In quarries he has to introduce towards me
To show interest in me, and drag me or
Bang doors of my bed room to hold me 
In his strong arms, letting his fingers inside me,
And talks with me, breaths hot on my eyes. 
To make me feel his warmth, and I can hear
Sound of his breathing in my ears,
This will make me eager to melt down in his arm.

Bruce
Yes, I am saying that, dear friend,
Remove your fear or shyness, and
Go forward to his sitting place, and
Sit by him, and talk with him,
Gradually he will feel your presence
He will walk close to you to know you,
And the earth will make you ways to
Communicate him in his world of love.
Closeness gives birth of desires,
And you will see the earth is beautiful.

Kathy
Hmmmm,
May be you are right,
I am feeling tired now, it is dead of night,
I am going out now, bye.

She switched off the computer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment