Thursday 26 January 2012

LONELY LOVE WITHOUT LOVER

Better it is to have a little love than no love at all,
Love says nothing, it goes out, when one is stupid to feel.
I move on my own way, do not wait at crossroad to know it.

My lady love gives me puzzle, a parabolic high waiting time,
And I find she has no time bound arrival on my web page,
Instead, somewhere she writes, "My new friend gives me laughter and giggle."

I learn there are many ways to ignore someone,
Who is nothing but a crazy one and of less importance,
Hard it is for me to believe it, wait wait wait she says always.

A voice says closed eyes inside my heart,
-"Please search another one who can love you and read your mind."

-"What can I get from the new comer?" I question.

-"Do you know long waiting is a kind of piracy?" is the inside answer.

-"Another woman? Searching for a friend is rampant.
In new search, what if  it comes out someone to be devil,
and I  have traced it after a long gap, by that time all is stolen.
No clear pathway, hiding facts is zinged acrobatic game.
Better I stay away from filtering, searching for a friend."   I answer.

"A man has to possess what he can perform by himself." is the inner answer.  



No comments:

Post a Comment